Re: GUI without X11 / Artist Help

From: Banlu Kemiyatorn
Subject: Re: GUI without X11 / Artist Help
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2005 05:45:03 +0700

On Tue, 8 Feb 2005 23:22:45 +0100, Quentin Mathé
<gnustep-quentin@club-internet.fr> wrote:

> We are a bit in the dark currently with Jasper I admit… but if it is
> possible I think (outside of the fact he is a very good designer) it
> would be fair to let him finish the work he started on the core icons
> set, but inputs from other people like Jesse would be welcome.

Hey, rethinking a bit and now I think it's a good idea to pay for
Jasper's icon. We can always keep it and use it once we are
more popular and can invest more resource. If any inconsistency
in look happen, we can just use a simpler set for a while.
Icon themes is always possible.

Though, more important subject is to organize the artists team.