Re: Site, apps and CMS (Was: Re: StepTalk blog)

From: MJ Ray
Subject: Re: Site, apps and CMS (Was: Re: StepTalk blog)
Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2005 13:35:45 +0100

Thom Cherryhomes <thom.cherryhomes@gmail.com> wrote:
> I am aware of Zope and its upload techniques... to answer your retort,
> TYPO3 includes a versioning system, as well as the ability to
> upload/download packets of data, primarily for transfer between sites,
> or template sections of pages/content to replicate, but it is there.
>
> please actually read the stuff I post, before going off on a rant :-)

I have now checked the archive as well as private email to me.
You have not mentioned any of the above before, as far as I
have seen. I have read the stuff you posted. It was a concern,
not a rant.

Why have you rudely moved this to the discuss-gnustep list?

--
MJ Ray (slef), K. Lynn, England, email see http://mjr.towers.org.uk/