Re: FOSDEM 2006

From: Richard Frith-Macdonald
Subject: Re: FOSDEM 2006
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2005 18:25:33 +0000

On 16 Nov 2005, at 18:18, Helge Hess wrote:

On 16. Nov 2005, at 09:42 Uhr, hns@computer.org wrote:
Let me find out firstly, if I can really attend End of February (I
don't want to promise something I can't finally hold). I will contact
you through private mail on details.

I suppose it wasn't clear enough in my initial mail. We _must_ submit a schedule to FOSDEM ASAP, this is a _requirement_ for getting (well, keeping) the devroom.

So in case someone wants to make a presentation / do a talk, please let us know ASAP. The more presentations we have, the better!

Ah ... that wasn't clear to me ... presumably we can change things about later anyway ... so put me down for something, I'm sure I can come up with a presentation of some sort, especially if it helps us keep the developer room.

Possibilities that spring to mind are talks on:
real-world (commercial) use of the base library,
performance optimisation,
progress of windows port