FOSDEM 2006 - Saturday dinner

From: Gerold Rupprecht
Subject: FOSDEM 2006 - Saturday dinner
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2005 20:26:08 +0100

Good evening,

This is to confirm I will be attending. I would again like to invite GNUSTEPPERS for dinner to discuss GNUSTEP and related topics.

Maybe if I can get some indications as to who will be coming we can make an advance reservation... this last year we have become quite numerous!

I will also be happy to be at the booth for a couple of hours Saturday and Sunday.

Best wishes (and thanks Helge for taking the initiative). I look forward to seeing many of you at FOSDEM 2006.

Sincerely,

Gerold Rupprecht
Geneva, Switzerland