Re: FOSDEM 2006 - Saturday dinner

From: Nicolas Roard
Subject: Re: FOSDEM 2006 - Saturday dinner
Date: Sat, 19 Nov 2005 13:01:59 +0000

On 11/18/05, Helge Hess <helge.hess@opengroupware.org> wrote:
> On 18. Nov 2005, at 19:39 Uhr, Nicolas Roard wrote:
> > done: http://mediawiki.gnustep.org/index.php/FOSDEM_2006
> >
> > ask webmasters@gnustep.org to be added to the wiki edit group, or if
> > you just want to be inscribed on this page, send me a mail.
>
> A Wiki where people can't edit somehow contradicts the idea? No?

Well, I agree, but that's because of the spam problems the site had..
Now, we  won't edit too much that page (just add names and talks), so
if people don't have an account and don't want to bother with one,
just send me the info, I'll update it.

Of course, if possible it's better if you create an account and ask on
webmasters@gnustep.org for edit rights... we aren't that many, so..
:-)

--
Nicolas Roard