Re: GWorkspace seg fault

From: Fred Kiefer
Subject: Re: GWorkspace seg fault
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2007 12:00:21 +0100

Stefan Bidigaray schrieb:
> Still seg faulting!  The good news is that it's on a different place
> now.  The backtrace is attached.

Looks like I should go ahead and protect all the cairo calls from a
missing _ct. But why is this the case? Didn't DPSinitgraphics get called
or is there no surface defined to draw on? I would like to ask you to
debug this. I tried to use GWorkspace myself, but it falls over because
of some missing thumbnail files.

Cheers,
Fred