Re: Fwd: UIKit

From: Amr Aboelela
Subject: Re: Fwd: UIKit
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2011 21:30:12 -0700

Fred,

So later you guys are going to use Chameleon framework as a start to build your own UIKit framework?

what about QuantumStep is it related to building the UIKit also?

what do u mean by the missing part of CoreAnimation, is CoreAnimation only in UIKit and not AppKit?
and isn't it implemented in the Chameleon implementation?

Thanks