Re: Logging NSData

From: Wolfgang Lux
Subject: Re: Logging NSData
Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2011 17:59:46 +0200

Hi Andreas,

The following modification in NSPropertyList.m solved my problem:
[code elided...]
Thanks a lot!!

while this may have fixed your problem, that change is simply just another way to shoot yourself into the foot. As a side effect this change also breaks GNUstep's ability to write out NSData items in old style property list (so don't complain if next time your programs fail because they refuse to load such property lists). That was what I meant when I wrote that the NSPropertyList code isn't using this solution for the obvious reason. Apparently, it wasn't that obvious as I thought.

Wolfgang