Re: GNUSTEP "RetroPie"

From: CuBE
Subject: Re: GNUSTEP "RetroPie"
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2017 10:04:41 +0000

Hi guys,

So ... Yes. From a base install of GNUstep I would like to install Linux
compatible emulators for 8-32 bit systems and then design a frontend that can
open up and be used, graphically, to select the emulator and the games.

Think - Lakka style but very cut down, design within the GNUstep system to run
on GNUstep.

Any suggestions please on app builder software within GNUstep that I can use to
design, build and launch this?

Thanks

Adam

Sent from my iPhone