Re: GNUSTEP "RetroPie"

From: CuBE
Subject: Re: GNUSTEP "RetroPie"
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2017 12:22:23 +0000

Thank you Riccardo, I will look into them.

Rgds

Adam

On Thu, Jan 12, 2017 at 12:00 PM, Riccardo Mottola <riccardo.mottola@libero.it> wrote:
Hi,

CuBE wrote:
Any suggestions please on app builder software within GNUstep that I can use to design, build and launch this?

The things we have reasonably stable are Gorm (stable and your best bet for the GUI design) and ProjectCenter for the project management.There were other project IDEs besides PC, but I don't know how stable/usable they are. PC should be usable for simple Apps and Framworks though.

You may also just use vim or emacs for code and makefiles, it is not hard.

Riccardo