Re: Examples of apps using a list, table, or spreadsheet

From: Ivan Vučica
Subject: Re: Examples of apps using a list, table, or spreadsheet
Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2017 12:58:29 +0000

Don't think of it in terms of "how do i do this with GORM". Think of it "how would i do this without GORM", and then "how can GORM make my life easier".

Implement a datasource for a NSTableView which returns values for table cells. Tell the table view to refresh its contents as required.

Or, use Cocoa Bindings to bind the table view's columns to an NSArrayController's values's subkeys.

Example on how to implement a datasource with no interface builder on either of the platforms: https://bitbucket.org/ivucica/hellognustep

It also includes drag and drop, but you can ignore that.

Do consider reading documentation and tutorials for Cocoa, not just GNUstep.