dolibarr-tasktrack

[Dolibarr-tasktrack] [Task #1031] Display sending to a customer when qty

From: Doliforge
Subject: [Dolibarr-tasktrack] [Task #1031] Display sending to a customer when qty = 0
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2013 17:57:04 +0200

Doliforge
Ce message ne s'affiche pas correctement?
mettez à jour vos préférences utilisateur.

Display sending to a customer when qty = 0

Dernières modifications

26/09/2013 17:57 (Europe/Paris)
Look on github, in the code of :
LINE 438 of : dolibarr / htdocs / core / modules / livraison / pdf / pdf_typhon.modules.php
(Wow I found a way to point the link fo the line of the file :))

https://github.com/Dolibarr/dolibarr/blob/develop/htdocs/core/modules/livraison/pdf/pdf_typhon.modules.php#L438

There is a TODO, but is it possible to activate, will it generate errors ?

One step ahead...

État

 Détails
Submitted on:  11/08/2013 17:29 Submitted by:  Andriolo Hubert (hubz)
Last Modified On:  15/09/2013 16:00
Description:  For orders with many products, I foud a way to remind an the sending and delivery receipts, that some products ordered are "not delivered" with a quantity ordered = X and a qty delivered = 0

When "qté. commandée" > 0 (qty ordered)
and "qté. à expédier" = 0 (no stock for example) (qty I choose to ship)

The line of product with qt to ship = 0 disappears.
But when a client receives the goods, he should know what he ordered exactly.
Even if we can deliver a qty of 0 product...

Eldy told me to notice it as feature request, and we worked to display it on
Rouget and Typhon PDFs

htdocs/expedition/fiche.php
Line 133 : Changed >0 with >=0
____________________________________
if ($totalqty >= 0)
{
//var_dump($_POST);exit;
for ($i = 0; $i < $num; $i++)
{
$qty = "qtyl".$i;
if (GETPOST($qty,'int') >= 0)
______________________________________
Line 139 : Changed >0 with >=0

This will have for effect not deleting the products with qty = 0 ant it will be displayed on next screens !

For displaying qty ordered on the delivery receipt :

pdf_typhon_modules.php

Add : lines 353 to 364

//QuantityToShip
$pdf->SetXY($this->posxqtytoship, $curY);
$pdf->MultiCell($this->page_largeur-$this->marge_droite-$this->posxqtytoship, 3, $object->lines[$i]->qty_asked-qty_shipped, 0, 'C');
/*

Add : lines 622 a 632

//Modif QtyOrdered

$pdf->line($this->posxqtyordered, $tab_top, $this->posxqtyordered, $tab_top + $tab_height);
if (empty($hidetop))
{
$pdf->SetXY($this->posxqtyordered, $tab_top+1);
$pdf->MultiCell($this->posxqty - $this->posxqtyordered, 2, $outputlangs->transnoentities("QtyOrdered"),'','C');
}
________________________________
Hope my explanations are complete and not wrong...

____
Last thing i can't manage to display is qty already sent to the customer, because on the next delivery it will be displayed qty ordered = 50, delivered = 0 (on the second receipt) but if I already sent the products on the first receipt it should be another column to display (already sent).
I tried to calculate it, but i'm not good enough to know these function.
Subproject:  Aucun Assigned to (multiple):  Aucun
Planned for version:
 Etat
Start Date:  - End Date:  -
Completion (0-100%):  0 Status:  Open

Commentaires

Andriolo Hubert 26/09/2013 17:57
Look on github, in the code of :
LINE 438 of : dolibarr / htdocs / core / modules / livraison / pdf / pdf_typhon.modules.php
(Wow I found a way to point the link fo the line of the file :))

https://github.com/Dolibarr/dolibarr/blob/develop/htdocs/core/modules/livraison/pdf/pdf_typhon.modules.php#L438

There is a TODO, but is it possible to activate, will it generate errors ?

One step ahead...
Andriolo Hubert 15/09/2013 16:00
What is the next step after submitting a "feature request" with explanations like this ?
It thought it was one step ahead integration, that's a pity i can't develop on tools like github... I really don't know how, even for such small changes like that...