dolibarr-tasktrack

[Dolibarr-tasktrack] [Task #1069] Add Thirdparty List

From: Doliforge
Subject: [Dolibarr-tasktrack] [Task #1069] Add Thirdparty List
Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2013 00:28:23 +0200

Doliforge
Is this email not displaying correctly?
update email preferences.

Add Thirdparty List

Anonymous user
2013-09-27 00:28
One thing I would like to reply to is that weightloss program fast can be carried out by the proper diet and exercise. People’s size not just affects the look, but also the quality of life. Self-esteem, depressive disorder, health risks, along with physical abilities are disturbed in extra weight. It is possible to make everything right but still gain. If this happens, a condition may be the culprit. While too much food and not enough exercise are usually at fault, common medical ailments and widespread prescriptions might greatly enhance size. Many thanks for your post in this article.

Answer now

Snapshot

 Details
Submitted by:  Maxime Kohlhaas (atm-maxime) Last Modified On:  2013-09-18 15:10
Submitted on:  2013-09-18 15:10
Description:  Just as there are lists for prospect, customer and supplier, why not add a third list, which will display all thirds, and have this link above the "New third" link ?

Without this, we can't have a list of thirds that are not customer, not prospect and not supplier.
Subproject:  None Assigned to (multiple):  None
Planned for version:
 Status
Start Date:  - End Date:  -
Completion (0-100%):  0 Status:  Open

Comments

formal gowns womanwithin 2013-09-27 00:28