Re: [DotGNU]csunit Error on mingw

From: Gopal V
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]csunit Error on mingw
Date: Wed, 4 Dec 2002 21:28:16 +0530

If memory serves me right, Aditya P. Bansod wrote:
> I'm encountering some last lingering issues getting pnet to build on mingw
> natively. I was wondering if anybody could lend a hand w/ this one.

Pnet is not really ready to run on Mingw32 , at least the compiler is
definitely not ready for practical use ... (and I haven't tested that
part for anything)..

> To prefix, I've hacked up support/cmdline.c to use the hand written version
> of ILCmdLineExpand (i.e. I took out the #ifndef IL_NATIVE_WIN32) instead of

Could you confirm that this code gets called ? ... (like a couple of
fprintf's there ?)

> ../cscc/cscc-cs: No input files

The "ILCmdLineExpand" seems to be the obvious culprit here... And I
cannot debug it from here (because I have no W32) and I don't know
what changes you have made either ...

I'll try to test the ILCmdLineExpand hand-written version tonight,
and see how it goes ..