Re: [Duplicity-talk] OSError: [Errno 35] Resource temporarily unavailabl

From: Chris Poole
Subject: Re: [Duplicity-talk] OSError: [Errno 35] Resource temporarily unavailable
Date: Sat, 25 Jun 2011 15:03:35 +0100

2011/6/24 Kenneth Loafman <address@hidden>:
> You can get the previous version at:
> http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~duplicity-team/duplicity/0.6-series/download/656/duplicitygnupginterf-20090308130055-a8r7crbk76m7m40b-1/GnuPGInterface.py

OK so I replaced the file over to use this older version. Sadly it's
not really helped.

The RAM usage just goes up and up, with 50 or more GPG processes
showing up in htop. It's a shame that virtual memory can't be used; I
have 10GB of free HDD space on my internal drive.

I also ran ulimit -n 8192.

Fortunately I don't really _need_ this backup, I have others. I'm only
restoring it to check that it's correct.

Is there nothing else that can be done? Either use a system with more
RAM or perform a full backup to start a new chain?