edu-eu

Re: [edu-eu] European Schoolnet and the Future Classroom Lab

From: Eleonora Pantò
Subject: Re: [edu-eu] European Schoolnet and the Future Classroom Lab
Date: Tue, 04 Dec 2012 12:38:27 +0100

I completely agreee. I was in the FLC for a visit during the media&learning conference, and I noticed the "windows" effect .. the people presenting technology was very nice and when we asked (also Edith Ackermann was there)  for a non proprietary learners response systems they introuced  http://www.socrative.com/

I  think they should focus more on  cases of good uses of ICT also for "low budget needs"

My best regards

Eleonora