edu-eu

Re: [edu-eu] European Schoolnet and the Future Classroom Lab

From: Eleonora Pantò
Subject: Re: [edu-eu] European Schoolnet and the Future Classroom Lab
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2012 09:21:06 +0100

I don't know if it's not proprietary or open but  they showes us that  it was free for a basic use..

in any case this story of the response system is only an anecdote that don't change the main reasoning, that is about the showcase effect of the flc at eun

I didn't mean to  make any publicity or endorsement of any software

my best regards

eleonora