Re: extensions for emacsclient (CVS version)

From: Stefan Monnier
Subject: Re: extensions for emacsclient (CVS version)
Date: 12 Sep 2003 11:38:36 -0400

> The way it works is that the package maintainer sends you a
> questionaire and you mail the answers to address@hidden  The package
> maintainer in this case is me, though I would not mind if some of the
> other main Emacs developers sometimes do this too.

I'd be happy to do it whenever I get the chance, but I must admit that I've
never managed to figure out how it really works (partly because it seems
that it has changed since I signed my papers).  What questionaire should
I send? where can I find it? do I need to edit it in some way before
sending it? where could I find the answers to those questions?

        Stefan