Re: Mistakes in TUTORIAL.fr

From: Eric Jacoboni
Subject: Re: Mistakes in TUTORIAL.fr
Date: Thu, 08 Apr 2004 10:24:31 +0200

Kenichi Handa wrote:

Putting one more space after periods in TUTORIAL.fr is easy.

But, if double spaces after a period looks very ugly or
intolerable typing method for French people (I don't know
anything about French typesetting), we may have to change
sentence-end in the TUTORIAL.fr buffer.

I think the later is the best solution as french typesetting rules say to put one space after low punctuation, and one before and one after high punctuation.