Cheape software - all you can imagine

From: Cassandra Thacker
Subject: Cheape software - all you can imagine
Date: Sat, 10 Apr 2004 11:24:46 -0500

Do you wish to rise? Begin by descending. You plan a tower that will pierce the clouds? Lay first the foundation of humility.
Hunger is a good cook.
Man is the only animal that blushes -- or needs to.
Every company's greatest assets are its customers, because without customers there is no company.
If God did not exist, it would be necessary to invent Him.
The greatest weariness comes from work not done.
Courage is almost a contradiction in terms. It means a strong desire to live taking the form of a readiness to die.

Sensation!! We opened a NEW site with unbesatable prices and products.
800 WORLD BESTe softwareg with 90%u discountf - that is a really BEST offer
just imagineg, you can buy ALL softwaret that you ever need and pay pricex of just one of it!
Officei 2003 for 50$ - nice deal right ? ;) retail price is 700$ - great savingse, huh?

Please spend few momentsn of yours preciouse time to check our offerf - it is more than worthm it!

Pleanse followf here nowk!
God has been pleased to prescribe limits to his power and to work out his ends within these limits.
If we did not have such a thing as an airplane today, we would probably create something the size of N.A.S.A. to make one.
Decisiveness is a characteristic of high-performing men and women. Almost any decision is better than no decision at all.
Information storage has to take place at the unconscious level.
The fear of losing is what makes competitors so great. Show me a gracious loser and I'll show you a permanent loser.
Some folks rail against other folks, because other folks have what some folks would be glad of.
Labor is the curse of the world, and nobody can meddle with it without becoming proportionately brutified.
The proud man counts his newspaper clippings, the humble man his blessings.
Bad weather always looks worse through a window.
The last temptation is the greatest treason: To do the right deed for the wrong reason.
There is no great genius without a mixture of madness.
Desire! That's the one secret of every man's career. Not education. Not being born with hidden talents. Desire.
When you expect things to happen -- strangely enough -- they do happen.
''What is your fortune, my pretty maid?'' ''My face is my fortune, Sir,'' she said.
That is no use at all. What I want is men who will support me when I am in the wrong.
God made man merely to hear some praise of what he'd done on those Five Days.