Re: No kill-ring-save region signalling in transient-mark-mode

From: Milan Zamazal
Subject: Re: No kill-ring-save region signalling in transient-mark-mode
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2004 12:37:24 +0200

    KFS> Looking at the region face does seem to be a "good way".

    KFS> Does the following patch give good results ?

It does for me.  I'm not sure it is general enough, but I think it would
be good to apply the patch anyway.  If anybody needs a more complex
solution (e.g. as Juri Linkov suggested), it can be implemented later.

Milan Zamazal

--
This mail contains a hashcash stamp.
See http://www.hashcash.org for more information.