Re: Menu again.

From: Jan D.
Subject: Re: Menu again.
Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2005 09:16:54 +0100

Please send me your votes on the following questions:

1) Rename Options=>Show/hide to Options=>Appearence ?
   [with suitable minor adjustments on the sub-menu]

   [ ] Yes  [x] No

2) Move Options=>Blinking Cursor to Appearence submenu?

   [x] Yes  [ ] No

Since I don't want to rename Show/hide, I assume voting yes here implies Blinking Cursor goes to the Show/hide menu.

3) Fix Options=>Save Options to offer to save unsaved Customize
   as suggested by David (below)?

   [x] Yes  [ ] No

        Jan D.