Re: Time to install the new icons

From: Andrew Zhilin
Subject: Re: Time to install the new icons
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2005 16:41:13 -0800 (PST)

--- Lennart Borgman
<address@hidden> wrote:

> Andrew, congratulations to making the icons we
> decided to use! Have you
> put together a w32 icon with those versions that was
> choosen? I have not
> seen it yet. May I suggest that you name it
> emacs22.ico?

Thank you!
Sure, I'll gladly do that, but could you, please,
specify what exact images must be included into the
.ico file? Perhaps, I have missed something, but, as I
understood, notebook-like icons were chosen for 32x32
and 48x48. As a matter of fact, there are 2 variants
of notebook-like icons (darker one and lighter one -
they look quite alike, actually :). But the main thing
is that I can not make up my mind which one was chosen
for 16x16.

Please, give your comments on that.

WBR,
Andrew Zhilin