Re: GTK file selector

From: Tom Tromey
Subject: Re: GTK file selector
Date: 18 Dec 2005 22:33:15 -0700

Tom>    Incremental compilation.

Alfred> For proper incremental compilation you need compiler support.

Yes, I was just referring to Eclipse's Java support.  Eclipse has a
built-in Java compiler.

The C/C++ support in Eclipse is less nice.  It doesn't do incremental
compilation, though I think it does try to do incremental indexing.
(FWIW I once sent in a patch to Emacs to allow "kinda" incremental
updates to TAGS, but afaik it never went in.)

Tom