Re: defcustom and the stars.

From: Chris Moore
Subject: Re: defcustom and the stars.
Date: Mon, 08 Jan 2007 21:50:42 +0100

address@hidden (Michaël Cadilhac) writes:

> I think the bug is in Stuart's side :-) You get two copies because:
> - One is sent directly to you,
> - One is sent to the ML which has the task to send you a copy.

I only get one copy of each mail, too.  If I am addressed personally,
I don't get a copy from the list.

Could it be that the list doesn't forward mail to you if it can see
that you're already getting a copy directly?  And could it also be
that when people were mailing you directly, they were using a
different address than the mailing list had for you?