Re: Default of jit-lock-stealth-time

From: martin rudalics
Subject: Re: Default of jit-lock-stealth-time
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2007 17:44:46 +0100

But stealth mode does not guarantee that at all.  It is completely
irreproducible whether or not some buffer has been completely

I actually think Martin's argument speaks _against_ a non-nil default
value of jit-lock-stealth-time -- no major mode should ever rely on
such convoluted behavior.

Obviously.  But we should be prepared to get a few more bug reports when we
set this to nil.