Re: multi-tty branch created

From: Manoj Srivastava
Subject: Re: multi-tty branch created
Date: Mon, 14 May 2007 01:00:54 -0500

Hi,
On Sun, 13 May 2007 22:31:55 +0900, Miles Bader <address@hidden> said:

> Ok, I've put the multi-tty sources into CVS and arch branches on
> savannah.
> The arch branch is "address@hidden/emacs--multi-tty--0".

        I have successfully branched this privately, applied a set of
 changes that make it a better fit for a Debian system, and compiled,
 built, and used it on a Debian machine using fvwm (as opposed to  a
 desktop environment).  The multi-tty binary behaves nominally.

        manoj
--
If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts. Albert Einstein
Manoj Srivastava <address@hidden> <http://www.golden-gryphon.com/>