Re: multi-tty branch created

From: Karoly Lorentey
Subject: Re: multi-tty branch created
Date: Mon, 14 May 2007 12:21:57 +0200

Jason Rumney wrote:
> Is the branch using a specific ChangeLog file, like ChangeLog.unicode on
> the emacs-unicode-2 branch?

Not yet.  A file such as that will show up once we had a chance to
convert the Arch logs into a flat file.

> I've fixed my first compilation error - some MULTI_KBOARD specific code
> was added to keyboard.c without being in a conditional block.
> Next there are 20 compilation errors in w32console.c, which is what I
> was expecting.

Sounds promising.  The branch relies on MULTI_KBOARD being enabled; you
can even consider the entire branch an extension of that feature.  I
suggest enabling it everywhere; it has negligible costs.