Re: propose adding Icicles to Emacs

From: Kim F. Storm
Subject: Re: propose adding Icicles to Emacs
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2007 13:04:49 +0200

address@hidden writes:

> C-RET is kind of difficult to produce in a terminal, meaning that some
> of these emacs features are difficult to test for us emacs terminal
> users.

Since C-SPC toggles the normal mark, I was looking for "similar bindings"
to toggle the rectangle mark (C-RET) and global mark (S-C-SPC).

I chose C-RET to set the rectangle mark, since RET has a nice
mostly-rectangle shape, and C-RET is easy to type.

Do you have any suggestions for alternative bindings on a terminal?