Re: `*' interactive spec in some text-killing functions

From: Juanma Barranquero
Subject: Re: `*' interactive spec in some text-killing functions
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2007 11:09:27 +0200

On 6/28/07, David Kastrup <address@hidden> wrote:

A warning is only useful if there are _consequences_ for not heeding
the warning.  But there _aren't_ in this case.

I'm not sure what are the consequences of doing PgUp ten times in a
row, other than wasted time and finger wear.

You remind me of a boss who once tried to convince me that his way to
do mental calculations was more efficient for me, even when I tried it
and said him it was not the case.

            Juanma