Re: line-move-visual

From: Scot Becker
Subject: Re: line-move-visual
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2009 10:22:16 +0100

On "skinnability"   Yes.  Something like that is good, especially if
all of the changed variables can be brought together into one place
for tweaking.   I have wondered whether 'customize' is capable of
letting a user collect an arbitrary set of variables for the attention
of other users. (Seems that the groups a variable belongs to are hard
coded, though).   I'm playing with developing an 'Emacs configuration
for writers', which could benefit from this kind of thing.  And it
would be a good approach to solving the present problem of 'sensible
defaults' for different kinds of users.

Scot