Re: Guile in Emacs

From: Tom Tromey
Subject: Re: Guile in Emacs
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2010 09:47:13 -0600

>>>>> "David" == David Kastrup <address@hidden> writes:

David> Scheme is a smaller starting point than Common Lisp.

But we aren't talking about "Scheme", we're talking about Guile, which
is significantly larger.  It has modules and OO and all kinds of other

While I rather like CL, and much prefer it to Scheme, I don't see why we
need to consider either.  I don't see much wrong with elisp as it is.
In my view it simply is not among the major limiting factors of Emacs.