Re: Git mirrors

From: James Cloos
Subject: Re: Git mirrors
Date: Fri, 07 Oct 2011 12:47:16 -0400

JW> So far I have not found a way to get a listing of all the branches in a
JW> repository, nor how to mirror them.  This looks like it may need some

For the savannah repos, you can look at, eg,

to see the list of branches in that repo.

The directories are not necessarily all branches; you'll need to check
for a .bzr sub-directory in each.

Something like:

  rsync -a  rsync://bzr.sv.gnu.org/bzr/emacs/|egrep bzr/branch-format$

should work well to detect all of the branches.

James Cloos <address@hidden>         OpenPGP: 1024D/ED7DAEA6