Re: Integrating new "GNU Emacs Contributing Guide" into Emacs web pages.

From: Xue Fuqiao
Subject: Re: Integrating new "GNU Emacs Contributing Guide" into Emacs web pages.
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2013 06:38:54 +0800

On Tue, Apr 23, 2013 at 1:13 AM, Karl Fogel <address@hidden> wrote:
> Bastien <address@hidden> writes:
>>> Xue, what was the original format of the document?  LaTeX or
>Docbook?

Org (7.9.3f).  I haven't tried 8.x now.

> I think I personally have the gumption to edit and check in an HTML
> page, but not to deal with integrating more docs into a build system --
> just a question of priorities, available dev time, etc.  But +1 on that
> approach if someone would actually do it.

Agreed.  In the The GNU/FSF Web Site Guidelines[fn:1]:

  Offer a document in as many formats as the GNU Project has it. For an
  example, see The GNU Free Documentation License. This lets the user
  get the document in the format most useful to him.

Footnotes:

[fn:1] http://www.gnu.org/server/fsf-html-style-sheet.html

--
Best regards, Xue Fuqiao.