Re: [Orgmode] Org-mode 4.78

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Org-mode 4.78
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2007 16:13:25 +0200

On Jun 19, 2007, at 10:56, Carsten Dominik wrote:

Org-mode version 4.78 is available through Emacs CVS, and at

XEmacs users, please check, the installation procedure has changed slightly,
and this is not yet in the manual, only below in the list of changes.

This was really annoying, so I did think of a better way.  4.78b is
up on my site, and again has a single file org.el for
both emacsen.  Merging things back has caused a small performance
penalty for XEmacs users - however, when org.el is compiled,
this penalty will be entirely gone.

Sorry for the mess.