Re: [Orgmode] Org-mode 4.78

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Org-mode 4.78
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2007 16:13:25 +0200

On Jun 19, 2007, at 10:56, Carsten Dominik wrote:

Org-mode version 4.78 is available through Emacs CVS, and at

http://www.astro.uva.nl/~dominik/Tools/org/

XEmacs users, please check, the installation procedure has changed slightly,
and this is not yet in the manual, only below in the list of changes.

This was really annoying, so I did think of a better way.  4.78b is
up on my site, and again has a single file org.el for
both emacsen.  Merging things back has caused a small performance
penalty for XEmacs users - however, when org.el is compiled,
this penalty will be entirely gone.

Sorry for the mess.

- Carsten