Re: [Orgmode] Re: Org-mode 4.78

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: Org-mode 4.78
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2007 11:29:49 +0200

On Jun 19, 2007, at 20:45, Michael wrote:

On 19 Jun 2007, Carsten Dominik wrote:

- Time stamps with a time range *included*, like
: <2007-06-18 Mon 17:33-18:23>

Thanks.  This works great.

Can there be also a org-default-event-length (i.e., 1 hr) such that when the second time is not specified the event is assumed to last one hour (to show
in the agenda)?  It can be set to nil if people don't like this kind of
behavior.

Sure, but I will not turn it on by default.  I don't think it is
so useful because the agenda does not have a visual representation
for the length of an appointment.

This will be the variable `org-agenda-default-appointment-length'.

- Carsten

--
Carsten Dominik
Universiteit van Amsterdam