[Orgmode] Re: Poll: Who is using these commands

From: Bernt Hansen
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: Poll: Who is using these commands
Date: Sat, 08 May 2010 18:21:09 -0400

> Hi everyone,
>
> I am wondering:
>
> How many of your are using these keys
>
> C-c C-f
> C-c C-b
> C-c C-n
> C-c C-p

Hi Carsten,

I currently use all of the four navigation keys above.  C-c C-n and C-c
C-p are the two I use the most.  If there was some other key binding
that would do the same thing from inside the body of a task that would
be fine with me.

I'll just have to teach my fingers some new key sequence if these
change :)

I don't use C-c C-v anymore.

Regards,
Bernt