[O] Re: [Orgmode] customising org-latex-to-pdf-process for bibtex

From: Eric S Fraga
Subject: [O] Re: [Orgmode] customising org-latex-to-pdf-process for bibtex
Date: Tue, 01 Mar 2011 08:54:11 +0000

Suvayu Ali <address@hidden> writes:

> On Mon, 28 Feb 2011 12:45:36 -0800
> Suvayu Ali <address@hidden> wrote:
>
>> Thank you for this nice idea. I tried it, but every time I (without
>> the -interaction nonstopmode option) the pdflatex process stops at
>> this:
>
> Strangely, with "-interaction nonstopmode" using the shell script trick
> gives me perfect results! I guess I can keep using this until the real
> issue is resolved.

Well, not so strange:  if the error (iint redefined) is not one that
actually affects your latex code, then telling latex to not stop on
errors allows it to create your pdf file.  more importantly, it is able
to generate the information that bibtex subsequently needs to generate
the bibliography.

Anyway, I'm glad I could help!  See my other email on how to solve the
original problem.

--
: Eric S Fraga (GnuPG: 0xC89193D8FFFCF67D) in Emacs 24.0.50.1
: using Org-mode version 7.4 (release_7.4.555.gfcf66)