Re: [O] Fwd: Exporting latex without preamble

From: Thomas S. Dye
Subject: Re: [O] Fwd: Exporting latex without preamble
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2011 06:57:10 -1000

Aloha Rafael,

Is there a reason not to have everything in one .org file?  I find
Org-mode's ability to fold on headlines and to edit subtrees in indirect
buffers very convenient, even for long documents.  For my work, that
functionality has replaced LaTeX \include files.

I'm not exactly sure what you mean by "latex boilerplate" but you ought
to be able to map your University's custom styles to standard LaTeX
constructs in a way that makes the text you write easily portable to
other LaTeX style and class files later on.

hth,
Tom

--
Thomas S. Dye