Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: planner problems...

From: David O'Toole
Subject: Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: planner problems...
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2004 15:23:12 -0500

I've installed your new tarball, turned on your defadvice, and set
font-lock-support-mode to lazy-lock-mode.

This seems much better... edits very quickly, no apparent major font
lock glitches yet.

Publishing is slightly odd. The modeline "bounces" up and down as the
minibuffer goes from 1 to 2 lines and back again...

There also seem to be errors... when doing a C-u C-c C-p I get this,
and it seems to loop endlessly. However, normal publishing seems to
work.

/home/dto/Plans/2004.03.21
/home/dto/Plans/AccountingIssues
/home/dto/Plans/2004.04.08
/home/dto/Plans/BuildingMachines
/home/dto/Plans/WebsitePrototype
/home/dto/Plans/2004.03.14
/home/dto/Plans/2004.05.19
/home/dto/Plans/2004.03.15
/home/dto/Plans/2004.03.16
/home/dto/Plans/2004.04.25
/home/dto/Plans/2004.03.13
/home/dto/Plans/TaskPool
/home/dto/Plans/2004.08.24
/home/dto/Plans/ShoppingList
/home/dto/Plans/2004.05.15
/home/dto/Plans/PhoneSystem
/home/dto/Plans/EmacsConfiguration
/home/dto/Plans/2004.03.17
/home/dto/Plans/ItBudget
/home/dto/Plans/ArtForum
/home/dto/Plans/2004.03.11
/home/dto/Plans/2004.05.13
/home/dto/Plans/2004.03.10
/home/dto/Plans/2004.08.11
/home/dto/Plans/PlannerMode
/home/dto/Plans/OfficeManagement
/home/dto/Plans/2004.03.09
/home/dto/Plans/2004.03.12
Wrote /tmp/ange-ftp92124_j
Writing 2004.11.22.html...done
Wrote 2004.11.22.html
WikiPlanner/2004.11.21: Error evaluating (funcall emacs-wiki-menu-factory):
(void-variable emacs-wiki-menu-factory)
byte-code: Quit