[emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: Purging "empty" day pages

From: Sacha Chua
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: Purging "empty" day pages
Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2005 23:29:39 -0400

Dale Smith <address@hidden> writes:

> I usually carry over lots of tasks from day to day. In fact, most
> days I never mark anything as "done". These leave basically empty
> day pages behind. Is there a way to automatically remove these empty
> pages? It's kinda yucky to have all those pages published with
> nothing on them except "* Tasks\n\n* Schedule\n\n* Notes".

Planner used to delete pages whenever it found that it looked like the
template, using the planner-maybe-remove-file function. What's the
best way to use that again? Maybe we could call it during
publishing...

> Yeah, I'm probably not carving up tasks into small enough pieces,
> but I'm getting there. ;^)

No, we want you to be thoroughly guilt-tripped by all those blank pages. ;)

Sacha
--
Sacha Chua <address@hidden> - open source geekette
interests: emacs, gnu/linux, personal information management, juggling