fab-user

Re: [Fab-user] How about including an init command?

From: Taras Mankovski
Subject: Re: [Fab-user] How about including an init command?
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2009 22:08:32 -0400

Hey Jeff,

You're right. After I wrote, the email, I thought about it and
realized it's really only 1 or 2 lines.

But it would still save a few steps and it would be very easy to write.

With buildout when you run

buildout init

it creates 4 directories and empty buildout.cfg file.

I really appreciate the fact that you're so dedicated to keeping fab
on topic and from becoming bloated. I think that's great.

Let me know if you feel that this might be useful, if not then it's
ok, I'll just write something simple and throw it in my bin directory.

Thank you,
Taras