Re: [fluid-dev] Some guidelines for FluidSynth development

From: David Henningsson
Subject: Re: [fluid-dev] Some guidelines for FluidSynth development
Date: Sun, 03 May 2009 10:47:47 +0200

address@hidden skrev:
> Please make use of the ChangeLog.  Change details don't have to be
> incredibly detailed and in fact more general descriptions are better,
> since the details are in the code itself.

When I read this the first time, I thought you meant the svn commit
notes, but now I see there is a file named ChangeLog as well. How about
auto-generating the ChangeLog from the svn commit notes, or is that a
bad idea? For summarizing changes between versions, the svn commit notes
should do just as well as the ChangeLog file.

// David