Re: [fluid-dev] Thread safety

From: jimmy
Subject: Re: [fluid-dev] Thread safety
Date: Mon, 18 May 2009 11:03:46 -0700 (PDT)

Some more questions for David,

I don't know of the FS internal threading code or David's propose changes.  But
let me ask if the change may affect apps that use 32, 48, 64, or more channels?
 There are some apps that use such features in FS.

Along with that, what about cases of running multiple apps and multiple
hardware sequence players (drum machine, background sequences, and midi
keyboards... at the same time) that connect through jackd to FS playing in live
(in real time, low-latency)?

Jimmy