Re: [fluid-dev] Re: What is the best way start fluidsynth with zero/low

From: Louis B.
Subject: Re: [fluid-dev] Re: What is the best way start fluidsynth with zero/low latency? (Louis B.)
Date: Sat, 23 May 2009 19:43:17 +0100

Thanks for the info. I have just update the wiki with information on
how to run fluid on a netbook. see
http://fluidsynth.resonance.org/trac/wiki/LowLatency. Please correct
it if it is wrong or you want to add anything else.

It actually works very well running on my NetBook, running both
PianoBooster and fluidsynth together. I think there is still a very
slight latency delay though. The desktop volume controls now don't
work. but hey I can't have everything .