Re: [fluid-dev] two questions

From: S. Christian Collins
Subject: Re: [fluid-dev] two questions
Date: Sun, 24 May 2009 10:07:57 -0500

tizo wrote:
I have also tried channel coarse tunning, but adjusting that an octave down or up, it makes the sound really awful (I don't know why, I am not a soundfont expert).
This is because course tune only changes the pitch of the sample, but does not adjust the sample split points. The end result is a bunch of samples playing out of their range, which doesn't sound very good.

-~Chris