Re: [fluid-dev] two questions

From: David Henningsson
Subject: Re: [fluid-dev] two questions
Date: Sun, 24 May 2009 22:44:19 +0200

tizo skrev:
>  - It seems like aftertouch was not implemented in version 1.0.7, as it is
> in version 1.0.9. Sadly, is too sensitive for me, and I couldn't find a way
> to deactivate it. Can I do that?

I think the following shell commands will do just that:

router_begin cpress
router_par1 0 127 0 0
router_par2 0 127 0 0
router_end

router_begin kpress
router_par1 0 127 0 0
router_par2 0 127 0 0
router_end

>  - The other question: is there a way to tranpose a channel?. For example,
> if a C central note is played, I would like that it sounds an octave up or
> down.

You should be able to do that with the midi router as well:

router_begin note
router_chan x x 1 0
router_par1 0 127 1 y
router_end

...replace x with the channel number and y with the transposition amount
in semitones.

For more information about the midi router, see
http://fluidsynth.resonance.org/trac/wiki/UserManual

// David