freepooma-devel

Re: [pooma-dev] Some POOMA questions

From: Tarjei Knapstad
Subject: Re: [pooma-dev] Some POOMA questions
Date: 29 Oct 2003 12:48:01 +0100

<snip>

Richard, James, Jeffrey,

Thanks a lot for your responses! Seems like POOMA was a bit of barking
up the wrong tree for us then.

I had a look at PETSc today, but I thought it was very messy, so
currently I'm down to evaluating Blitz++ and possibly MTL (it seems to
be a dead project), and implement parallelism through MPI myself where
needed.

As for VSIPL++ I can't seem to access much information at the site (and
I just read Richard is having the same problem).

Thanks again,
--
Tarjei Knapstad