freepooma-devel

RE: [pooma-dev] Some POOMA questions

From: James Crotinger
Subject: RE: [pooma-dev] Some POOMA questions
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2003 08:35:56 -0700

I think you just have to send email to get an account on the VSIPL++ site.

PETSc is a bit messy, which is why I always thought it would be nice to wrap the underlying data structures in an Engine and then use the POOMA interface.

If you really want to do parallel linear algebra, you should probably find someone's existing software and adapt it - unless writing parallel solvers is your Ph.D. topic.

        Jim