freeride-devel

Re: [FR-devel] Status of plugin failure handling, logging, property valu

From: Laurent Julliard
Subject: Re: [FR-devel] Status of plugin failure handling, logging, property values.
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2002 18:51:28 +0100

Rich Kilmer wrote:

I get the same problem with File/Exit although clicking on the X works
on the first click.

My logger starts...you may want to remove your config/properties.yaml
file and restart...you may have a value in config/properties.yaml for
loglevel as "0" instead of 0 (or to the new value of 2).  It used to be
a string, but should now be an integer.

I did...but in the meantime I have changed things in the code and now none of the plugins want to load (aaargh!!!). I guess this is because there is a syntax error of some sort in EditPane and then all else fail.

The problem is that no error message is displayed. Should we have the option to display the exception and bactrace and stop loading FR?

I'm in the complete dark because I have no error message at all.

Laurent

--
Laurent JULLIARD - Xerox R&T/SSTC/XPA - Open Source team